Friday, June 12, 2009

Our garage sale


I had my first garage sale EVER at my own house. It was quite the event. I threw all the stuff for the garage sale together in just a few short days and we had many other friends and family contribute as well. Grammy Cyndi and Breanna helped out a bunch along with Ivy. It was a long 2 days, but worth the extra cash. Friday was busy, even though it rained in the afternoon. Then we had friends over and managed to sell more things while we were just sitting out in the driveway having some adult beverages! We enjoyed some chinese food and the nice weather outside.
Saturday was a REALLY busy day for us, but the garage salers weren't very busy that day. We had Reef's year pictures and our family pictures taken today as well and then in the afternoon we had my mom come in and babysit Reef so we could go out to a movie and dinner/drinks with friends. It was a crazy day, and I think we managed to spend ALL the money we made from the garage sale in one evening! (We really only made about $100!)

No comments: