Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back to the subbing world

So my long term job was pretty good. I had MANY ADD/ADHD kids in my class, and it was definitely a learning experience. I learned how to do so much more paperwork and online documents than I ever have in the past.

Now, it is back to the regular subbing world for the remainder of the year. I have a possible long term later on, but the one I was planning on in January slipped through the cracks at the principal's misunderstanding. Oh well. I guess it's in the plan. Ever since that fateful day back in 2008 when my one year contract didn't get renewed, I have a better attitude on things that don't go the way I see it.

Just because it's my plan, doesn't mean it's God's plan. Always remember that. I have met some amazing people from subbing the past 3 years and can work pretty much everyday through these friendships. God is good and he knows what we are supposed to do when and where! I have been reading an amazing series by auther Karen Kingsbury that reiterates this message thanks to one of my former co-workers, Kim Hardwig. I cannot get enough of the Baxter family!

No comments: