Tuesday, February 21, 2012

12 weeks!

We are nearing the first trimester's end. Saturday marked 12 weeks, and baby is the size of a lime! I am getting more energy back and feeling less sick at night(and less nauseous all day, too.) Certain days I am still exhausted at night, last night for example, and I still needed a mini nap after supper to get by! I'm pretty sure it's from staying up so late this weekend with the girls!

I will upload a picture as soon as I take one for this week. I think I just have pictures from weeks 4 and 7 on the camera so far and I will upload those, too.

Lots to do on the agenda and preggo brain has already set in so I need to write things down to remember them~

I don't know about you mommas of more than one child, but I am already feeling this baby move! It is such a cool feeeling and I can't wait to feel it more. Lindsay and I were talking about this because she just hit 14 weeks this weekend and she's feeling her baby move more often as well!

No comments: