Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 months old!!!


Today Reef had his 2 month well baby check up. We were pleased with the results. Reef has grown 4 1/2 inches and 5 1/4 lbs in 2 months, putting him in the 95% for height at 24 1/2 inches, and 75% for weight at 12 lbs 13 oz. His head is also measuring in at a nice 16 in. which is in the 50-75%, otherwise, pretty average. My how the time flies! Dr. Brabec was amazed at how strong he is at holding his head up and rolling over. Reef was talkative at the appointment and made both Dr. B and I laugh.

We have chosen to delay his immunizations for now as we are doing more research on it. Jared was not immunized at all and I was fully immunized and we have both been healthy human beings. (I don't count my knee surgeries, I chalk that up to clumsiness!) We'll see what we end up doing, but for now, Reef is needle and live culture free.

No comments: