Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleeping wonder

So the past couple nights have been even more awesome than the past couple weeks. Reef has been a good sleeper for awhile, sleeping 7-8 hours at a stretch, eating, then sleeping for 3-4 more hours. Well, let me tell you about the past couple nights. Wednesday night he slept from 7:45pm-6:15am without any interruptions! Then Thursday night he slept for 8 hours straight and last night he slept from 9pm-8am. I am not kidding!!! Both nights he slept for more than 8 hours I woke up and had to check him, and lo and behold, he was sucking his thumb and sleeping away. How did I get so lucky??? I have NOOOOO idea. I am just very thankful and blessed. Sorry I can't share my secrets, because I really don't have any! Hopefully this will continue for a long, LONG time. :)

No comments: