Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swimming!





So these are from our weekend in Omaha back at the beginning of the month. I don't know if I just got blogged out, or if Reef walking...no, RUNNING around now just makes me more tired and I haven't felt up to posting. Although it just seems that I blog about the same old stuff: I watched the twins, we went to the zoo, we went on a walk, we hung out with friends...blah, blah, blah...I'm sure if I get tired of writing it, it gets boring to read! Maybe in the future when I look back, it will be cool, so I'm going to continue, but probably just once a week. There will be pictures, of course, and if something REALLY interesting happened, such as someone's 1st birthday, there might be more, but for now, I think once a week will suffice!

Enjoy our pool pics. Reef is a water baby and LOVES the water. He wasn't too thrilled about the back float, as you can tell by the tenseness! He was putting his own face in the water a few times and he and daddy took a dunk together. That was quite a sight! Similar reaction to when he puts his head down when I'm trying to rinse the shampoo out of his hair. All in all, a great time at the pool and in Omaha.

No comments: