Friday, May 1, 2009

MAY DAY!!!

Today was Reef's first May Day! We didn't make any baskets this year, but we did receive one from Cooper & Scoie (Matt & Jen, too, of course!) We had a crazy house going on today because I was babysitting the twins and my friend Kim came over to help and get her baby fix in the morning. Then Grammy showed up because she knew I had the twins and was in the neighborhood. Then Jen and Cooper showed up (Scoie was at a playdate) and finally Grampy came to help Grammy go get Jared's car from work and put it in the garage (he was already in Omaha and we are staying up there all weekend.)

By 12:30 it was just me and the babies again. The afternoon flew by and soon Reef and I were on our way to Omaha to meet daddy, grammy and grampy at the Embassy Suites in LaVista.

No comments: