Thursday, April 30, 2009

Busy Week

So Reef has been an excellent sleeper lately...pretty much 8-8 without interruption. It has been AWESOME! This doesn't explain why I haven't been updating. I really can't either. I have just been exhausted this week. I have watched the twins 2 full days (and I am again tomorrow) so that makes for a LONG day. Luckily Grammy Cyndi came over on Wednesday to help in the morning and we had a lovely chat. A bunch of us went to the zoo on Tuesday and I worked a half day today.

I am excited for tomorrow as one of my best friends, Jen, is flying in from Denver to help another of my bestest, Lindsay, do her landscaping at her house. This is what Jen does for a living, so she's excited (I think?!?) to help out a friend! This weekend is also Berkshire-Hathaway days, so we get to indulge with the Rohrs' and seek out things we really don't need...or have the money for!

We are also planning on seeing our friends Jenn and Brent Timperley (hopefully) sometime this weekend as well.

I have been a bad picture taker, so you won't be getting any of those for now...but I plan on taking some tomorrow and this weekend, so if I get my butt in gear, there will be new pictures on Sunday or Monday! (don't hold your breath!)

Hope this satisfies your hunger for my ranting for a few days! :)

No comments: