Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LCZ





Today we bought our membership to the Lincoln Children's Zoo! Breanna and I went to Sam's Club this morning and we got some much needed supplies: diapers, tp, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, etc. and then we both had friends invite us to go to the zoo...how weird is that??? It was a sign! Since it was rainy this morning, we decided we would just play it by ear. It turned out to be a beautiful day and the kids enjoyed their time! Breanna's friend came after we had been there about an hour and we met up with Steph Verkamp shortly after we got there!

Since Reef is under 2 years, we got the Individual + 1 membership so we (Jared or I) can bring any 1 child or adult to get in free with us! So, if you ever want to go to the zoo, let me know! I'm not sure how it works if we can let someone borrow our pass as the 1 person or not, but we'll find out.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking from babysitting experience, you are not SUPPOSED to let someone borrow your pass as the "1" but I've never once (in 4 years of going) had anyone at the zoo check my I.D. so you could probably get away with lending it out. Yay for the zoo! ~Kimberly

Jared, Julie, Reef & Ayrton Rohrs said...

So far this year they have checked my ID EVERY TIME...I think they must be cracking down on it! But I'm always up for bringing a friend! :)