Monday, April 13, 2009

JAMMIES!

So we finally fit in the cute 12 month sock monkey jammies we got awhile back. I know that our friends boys, Jackson and Joseph, have (or had) the same ones because the boys' grammy's have the same taste! Here is an action shot of Reef walking, playing in the laundry basket, and showing off his bum while holding onto the coffee table.

Reef is walking about 7/8ths of the time now and before you know it he will be running! My oh my how time flies! Only a week until he's 10 months old~ He doesn't even seem like a baby any more (well, sometimes!) but a toddler! He has, however, started throwing little tantrums when he gets tired and I take him away from what he's doing. He'll throw his entire body backwards and if you aren't prepared, he nearly flies out of your arms...SCARY! These don't happen too often and I try to cut them off before they begin...but, no one's perfect! He's usually a happy guy and getting even more independent by the day. I am able to get much more done around the house while he entertains himself!

1 comment:

Brent, Jenn, Jackson and Joseph said...

OMG he is SO cute and SO big!:( I can't beleive it has been so long since we have seen him-and you! lets get together soon! LOVE the pjs of course! :) hehe cannot believe he is walking!! Joe is wealking too-at 13 months he started-but really was 14 months before I would say he was totally walking! he will still crawl too though. ahhhh growing up!!