Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slacker

Ok, so some of you may have noticed that this month I'm lagging a little behind with my posts. I have been subbing A LOT this month. I don't know why April has been so busy...maybe teachers are trying to take some time off before the last month of school, or conferences and such are scheduled this month, but out of the 20 days of school this month, I have worked 12 so far. I will have also watched the twins 3 days (was supposed to be 4, but her job got cancelled.) I have only taken 2 days off because of working 4 days in a row and I missed my boy (plus, it helped with my milk supply.)

This is why I have been a slacker. I will be updating more from the past couple weeks but our nights have been busy, too! I've played Bunco with Cyndi's group, I've gone to a jewelry party at Breanna's, we went out to dinner for Brittany Freeman's 18th b-day, Reef and I ate over at Breanna's and we've gone to Joe & Ivy's for a BBQ...all of these during the week, not weekends! Usually we are homebodies during the week, but since Reef has been sleeping so good during the night, we thought we'd try our hand at alternating his schedule and seeing if he still could sleep through the night. Results are in: He does, as long as it's not every night! :) What a good boy!

No comments: