Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trapped!


I caught myself a boy and a dog this morning in my "trap," Enzo's dog kennel. We were getting ready to head out to visit with our new daycare provider, Kim Macovika, and Reef crawled in the kennel so I popped Enzo in there too and grabbed the camera!

We had a busy day: After going to Kim's house we walked around Southpointe for a bit (I had a free undies coupon at VS) and then headed to Ivy's school to help her get her classroom ready for tomorrow. While we were there, Reef decided to have a blowout (he's teething something fierce) and walked around without shorts the rest of the day! He also got his first upper molars (or so I think) today...they finally poked through!

After we left Sacred Heart we went to play with Steph and Crew for an hour before finally heading home for a nap! BUSY DAY!

No comments: