Monday, August 31, 2009

The boys


I watched the boys this morning while Breanna subbed her last day (until she gets her "new" teaching certificate.) The boys were having fun playing with all the toys and I even managed to get the twins down for naps at the same time (well, close!) and they napped for about half the time they were here. That gave me some Reef time while I was preparing to go back to work full time for a month. This will also be my last "scheduled" time to watch the boys as both of us are trying to work more often and have babysitters for the kids this year.

Max & Oscar are still growing like weeds and catching up to Reef (as most kids do around the year mark.) It will be fun to see how they all end up height wise, because Breanna and Pat are around the same heights as Jared and I (Although I think Pat is a little taller than Jared and I have a couple inches on Bre.) Oh the life with kids!

No comments: