Monday, September 21, 2009

15 month well baby

Reef had his check up today and passed with flying colors...well, as most of you know, there really isn't a test, per se, but he would've if there had been!

Stats are as follows:

height: 31 1/2 in. (50-75%)
weight: 23 lb. 11 oz (25-50%)
head: 19.2 in. (75-90%) BIG BRAIN!!! :)


Dr. Brabec was impressed with his speech and activity levels!!! Reef even gave Dr. B a hug during the exam...it was pretty cute.

It was quite the ordeal getting to the Dr. though since I am still doing my maternity leave sub position at Belmont. I left Belmont at 9:45 (another 3rd grade teacher took my class for the last 15 min. before specials, then specials until 10:50 and then the instructional coach took my class until I got back at 11:20.) I got to the Dr. at about 10:05 (our appt. was at 10:15) checked in and then called Cyndi to make sure she was almost there with Reef. She had picked him up at daycare and took him back afterward! It was perfect timing because as soon as Reef and Grammy walked in the door, they called our name!

No comments: