Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years BLOG resolution






If you can read (and I'm sure most of you can, otherwise, I guess you're just here for pictures!) then you may have noticed that I haven't blogged the WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER!!!

Not that I've really been all that busy...but I have started a workout, I may have mentioned it=Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and that cuts into my blogging time. Also, A TON of our favorite shows have been new and I just can't seem to keep caught up with them. ALSO...the winter time just makes me want to curl up in bed with a good book (or DVR'd show) and RELAX! Enough slacking! I vow to update the blog AT LEAST 2 times a week. I am purposely starting off small because this semester is going to be a BUSY, BUSY one:

~I am taking 6 hours of graduate classes online through UNL (to keep my teaching certificate current)

~I am going to be doing a long-term maternity leave teaching 1st grade at McPhee Elementary from March 5th-ish to the end of the year

~We are debating on putting our house on the market and looking for houses to get the stellar $6500 stimulus (2nd time homeowner) from OBAMA

~I have to keep the house cleaner if the house is on the market...HELP!

~I'm going to be joining a book club (hopefully) and enjoying time with other women who enjoy reading as much as I!

And the regular stuff...laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, keeping up with an 18 month old...

Hope this clears up my slacking! and here are some pictures I got off my phone...some are newer and some are quite old!

2 comments:

EricAndErica said...

tsk, tsk, tsk Julie! Where are your blog updates you promised? :) How am I supposed to stalk you??! Have you started the book?...sad, but good!!

Joyce Becwar said...

Your Mom and I are on your blog looking at the cute pictures of your son. Keep up the blog and good luck with your new home purchase. I have lots of good books to read if you have time. What is your favorite book - what type of books do you like to read.