Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Overwhelming

Things are a bit overwhelming in my life right now as the daily stressors of "am I going to get a job today" and will we have enough money to even BUY a house? Now add 2 online classes ( which I've never done before) and the daily tantrums of a 19-month-old boy...WHEW~

They will be a little less hectic after this weekend(Jan 30)...Lindsey and Jarod's wedding!!! Super DUPER excited about this and cannot wait for this momentous occasion to happen, but it WILL make my life a little easier. Then it will be on to keeping the house in tip top shape so SOMEONE will want to buy it! And the ever fun house hunting. We probably should already be doing this, but like I said, it's been CRAZY.

I know most of you have been thinking, I have broken my "resolution" to blog 2 times a week and it's not even February!!! OH WELL~! Life goes on and as I get acquainted with my new schedule (and by the way, jobs have been coming lately....and it's about 1 month until I start my long-term job for the rest of the year, so that will be one stressor down!) it will be even easier to do.

No comments: