Thursday, January 28, 2010

SPRAY tan

So I am no longer a spray tan virgin! It was quite the experience and I still haven't decided if I like it or not. They say the color will keep coming for the next couple days, but A LOT of color rinsed off in the shower this morning. I tried to keep going through the "rules" in my head as I didn't use my normal loofah and just basically rinsed off and used soap in my pits, feet and other places you need to clean regularly! They say the "excess color" will rinse off, but it seemed like more. Maybe the shower was too hot...I did read something about that...Maybe it's just that I'm addicted to color right away and did NOT want to see any go away...or I just want to keep my $$$'s worth!

I am a little orange/dirty looking on my hands and knees, but a little extra scrubbing will take care of that, no problem. I will be posting pictures from this weekend, so YOU can be the judge of a spray tan!

No comments: