Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girls Day Out...



Reef and I headed to the mall again today to meet up with 3 of my friends from college. Breanna (36 weeks prego w/ twin boys)& her 3 1/2 year old daughter, Ella; Alisha & her 2 1/2 year old daughter, Addison; Jody (21 weeks prego with her first baby, a girl) and Me & Reef. It was a good time catching up and strolling around the mall with the girls & Reef. I found a pair of jeans that fit and look good while I'm still in the transition stage. We found Breanna a Halloween "costume", a shirt from Steve & Barry's that says Beer Belly on Board and points down! And of course we had to stop at The Children's place to get some cute clothes for the kids. I got Reef's 6 month/Christmas picture outfit.

Top picture: Addison on the carousel
Bottom picture: l to r Reef, Addison, Ella

No comments: