Monday, October 27, 2008

Star Sighting


So Reef and I went shopping with Breanna and Ella today and who do we see while eating lunch but Blue October front man, Justin Furstenfeld, his wife Lisa, and daughter Blue. I was too giddy to actually go up to him and talk, but I couldn't help but stare. I'm pretty sure he knew I recognized him as I couldn't stop looking at him. It looked as if he was pretty comfortable with not getting attacked with fans at the "small town" mall in Nebraska. I have been a fan of Blue October for about 10 years now, so I know some info about him. The first concert Jared and I went to together (was the night we met as well) was a Blue October concert. I'm not sure if he was playing a concert around here ( I'm pretty sure they're not, as I probably would've known) or just in town b/c his wife is from here. Anywho, it was a nice upset to a normal day!

No comments: