Saturday, October 25, 2008

Go Huskers/ Reef's first babysitter

We had 4 tickets to the football game today so that meant that Cyndi and I were going to go (weather permitting!) and cheer on the 'Skers. It was a GORGEOUS morning and afternoon so we were able to enjoy a morning of tailgating with egg casserole, bacon, sausage, sticky buns, screwdrivers, bloody mary's and BUD LIGHT! Good breakfast, right?

First we had to drop Reef off at his first young babysitters (that wasn't a granny or grampy, or older cousin Jen Becwar) cousin Rachel Freeman. They had a good time hanging out with Letti, Katie and some of Letti's family. He was a good boy (as always) and we will be calling again!

Cyndi and I only stayed for the first half as I just am not ready to be away from my boy for long periods of time, especially since he's teething and sometimes cranky! We had to first swing by my friend Breanna's to get my cell phone that I forgot on Friday night! oops. Then we picked Reef up and headed back to the Rohrs'. Grammy, Reef and I had a fun afternoon hanging out, then Jared and Rick got back and we had even more fun. We ate some Skeeter Barnes ( yum, yum!) and watched some more football.

No comments: