Sunday, October 26, 2008

NOT SO FUN!

NOT SO FUN... I woke up at 2:45 am to pray to the porcelin god. Not sure what is going on, maybe a touch of food poisoning? Maybe my stomach/intestinal issues from Wednesday still haven't been resolved. We were planning on going to First Lutheran this morning (we're finally getting back on track with the church finding) but I wasn't feeling up to ANYTHING. My wonderful husband took care of Reef while I got some sleep (almost until noon, with one feeding interruption!!) So far, the rest of the day has proved to be pretty normal. Hopefully everything is fine, although I think Reef may have picked up something as he is coughing and not sleeping well this evening.

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

We were planning on going to First Lutheran yesterday too--but didn't make it... :) That would have been weird to just run into you guys there!! We might go this Sunday though...how about you guys?