Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grammy Cyndi's garage sale

Grammy had a garage sale today and is going to be open again tomorrow and Reef and I got to hang out for a bit. My phone took a dive and isn't working properly so since I didn't have to work, I decided to head to good ol' Sprint. I knew it would take awhile, so I dropped Reef off at the sale. Cindy Timperley was on hand to help with the sale and Reef, so I knew it would be easier for them. Kate Finn was also there selling some discontinued Premier jewelry. It took nearly 1 1/2 hours at the Sprint store to get my phone switched to Jared's old phone and it still wasn't fixed. How do you like that! I'm going to have to go back, or we're going to have to break down and get a new phone.

Once I got done with phone issues it was back to grammy's house to stroll around the neighborhood with Erica and Claire. We found some pretty good deals on baby clothes and a few odds and ends. The best find was a jumperoo for Reef. This wasn't in Cyndi's neighborhood, but a friend tipped me off on it. Reef hasn't quite figured the jumping part, but he's enjoying the activities.


Here's a great picture of Reef and Claire hanging out in the pack 'n' play.

No comments: