Thursday, March 19, 2009

9 months!


Reef is 9 months old today and it seems to have flown by! I had to work today but then tomorrow I am not working so I can finalize our trip packing for Florida. Reef also got his first haircut by great-aunt Di this afternoon. I had trimmed around his ears 2 times before, but this was an all over evening out cut. He looks sooo much older, I think with his new hair! It's also several shades lighter than it used to. His "new" hair growth came in lighter than when he was first born.

I tried on Reef's body glove swim/life jacket thingie that we got at a garage sale before he was born and as you can see, it's still a little big. It says 30-45 lbs and since he weighs just over 20, I figured it would be. You can also see that I took this picture yesterday (note the longer hair!)

We have Reef's 9 month well baby check up on March 30th since Dr. Brabec had to be out of town tomorrow as was previously scheduled. We will have an update on his stats then. :)

No comments: