Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trip to Gretna



I watched the twins this morning at our house and it went MUCH more smoothly for my little rugrat. Reef was great as were the twins. I even had about 30 minutes to myself when all 3 of them were sleeping! Quite a feat, if you think about it. Reef took an hour nap (which he USUALLY doesn't take at Breanna's) and the boys took their usual 2+ hour naps.

When Breanna got back at noon with some lunch we decided that we would try our hand at taking them to Gretna to the outlets. Carters and Osh Gosh were having 50% off sales and Breanna had $10 off coupons so we had to see what they had for us! It was a great trip and back with the boys being a little fussy during the shopping. I swear we played musical babies! We took Breanna's Yukon so we could all ride together, but that meant only one stroller could fit, so we had 2 front carriers as well. The twins were SUPPOSED to have been the riders in the carriers, but about halfway through I had Reef strapped to my chest! WHAT A WORKOUT! It went smoothly from there. I got some great finds...which you will see pictures of soon! This summer should be fun with trips to the zoo and whatever else we feel we can tackle.

If you look hard at the pictures you can see all 3 car seats...Reef's is green(and of course the cow has to be in front of his face!) and the twins have blue and grey.

No comments: