Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life with 3 kids...

I know you must be thinking...Jared and Julie don't have 3 kids...but here are a few ways that I/we have been able to experience this:

I have 3 children: Jared, Enzo and Reef. It would be appropriate to laugh here!

I watch 3 children: Reef, Max & Oscar. Life with twins and another child can be quite complicated, but it can also be pretty easy. It can get crazy with 3 babies and I don't envy anyone with multiples. Pat & Breanna do a great job with a 4 year old and 4 month old twins!

We watched 3 children: Reef, Scoie & Cooper. Having a 5, 3 and nearly 1 year old for several hours was pretty darn easy. Granted it was from 7pm-2am and they had already been fed and bathed! We played, then watched Madagascar 2 and finally read a couple bedtime stories before heading to sleepy town, but they are 3 good kids! Reef did a great job over there and fell asleep around 8:30 and didn't wake up until we put him in his carseat to head home around 2 am!

I know I have pictures of Scoie and Cooper, I just can't find them now...I will put them up later!

No comments: