Saturday, October 10, 2009

Busy day!




First the snowfall, then a wedding, finally a football game...

You've read about the snowfall...so here is the rest!

My good friend Susan Buchanan got married to her long time (about 9 years) beau Dustin Wollenburg today! My date (Lindsay Wittstruck Eisenmenger) and I witnessed their wedding (just barely...we were the last people in the church!) and their fall themed reception! Rick and Cyndi wanted to take Reef off our hands during the wedding so I said YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! You see, I wasn't too sure how he would act in a church near his dinner time! Jared and Lindsay's hubby, Pat, were at our house watching football until the main event of Florida V. LSU!

Lindsay and I got back to our house for the 2nd Q and we enjoyed visiting while Reef went night night. It was tense for Jared toward the end because LSU was in scoring range, but the Gators persisted and won the game!

I almost forgot to mention...today is also Lindsay and Pat's 1st anniversary!!! Way to go! You might find it funny that they were apart a lot of the day on their big anniversary, but they had planned it out and celebrated last night as well as today!

A BUSY DAY FOR ALL!

No comments: