Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!


So this is the only picture I took of Reef tonight...my camera was malfunctioning...ok, it wasn't, the batteries were just dying!

We spent the afternoon with a 2 hour nap and then we went to Joe and Ivy's to watch the gator game. Ivy, Nahla (their golden lab), Reef and I went on a walk around Wesleyan while the game was on and then we went to trick-or-treat at HyVee which is where we found this Penguin Hockey Player! Since Reef was wearing his penguin costume from last year, I thought I'd better take a picture! We got lots of healthy treats along with some candy and that was enough for me.

We grabbed some roast beef sandwiches from Arby's (5 reg for $5) and went back to Joe and Ivy's before making our final stop at Breanna & Pat's. It was a beautiful day and a fun evening!

No comments: