Thursday, November 13, 2008

A better week

This week was much better for jobs. I didn't work Monday, I worked a half day Tuesday at Belmont while Breanna watched Reef (Rick and Cyndi are in Florida), I worked a full day Wednesday at Calvert while cousin Jen watched Reef, and worked a full day at Culler today while granny Mundt watched Reef. Tomorrow I have a half day scheduled at Pershing and granny Mundt is going to watch Reef again. Actually she's going to kidnap him and take him down to Crete with her and I will go and meet them after I get off work and stay the whole weekend because Jared is going hunting in Gothenburg with Unca Joe this weekend. He's going to go bag us a deer so we can have lots of deer jerky and deer summer sausage!!! Yeah!

As for the jobs, it was my first time subbing at Calvert and I had a GREAT 5th grade class there. It will also be my first time at Pershing tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the atmosphere is like there with 4th graders tomorrow. I'm also looking forward to seeing my friend Breanna's twins tomorrow as she has a C-section at noon. I just love new babies (but I wouldn't trade my boy for ANYTHING in the world!) I can't wait to see what they look like and hold them. Plus, I get to see the new Bryan maternity ward. You will definitely see pictures in later blogs about Breanna's (and Pat's!) twin boys.

Here is a picture from last week of Reef in his Formula 1 sweats. Grammy Cyndi bought these for him because Jared LOVES Formula 1 racing....can you say Ferrari???? Anywho, I just had to have a picture and I didn't have any from today.

No comments: