Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



WE had much to be thankful for this year. We have a healthy 5 month old, our living grandparents are in decent health, our parents are healthy (with our dad's getting healthier by the day) and we are doing great as well. God has been good to us.

We went to Crete last night to go to church with mom and dad and then have some family time with them and my brother and sister-in-law. We had a good time and Reef decided he would stay up until nearly 10 pm!

We got up on Thanksgiving morning and enjoyed each others company again, mainly watching Ica and Enzo chase each other and playing with Reef. The family started coming around 11:30 and soon we had a houseful. Mom & Dad, Grandma Ruth & Grandpa Leon, Grandma Dee, Uncle Mark, Rick & Cyndi, Jen, Matt, Scoie & Cooper, Jarod & Stacey, Jared, Reef and I all enjoyed TOO much food and a good time. It's always nice to get together and spend time with your family.

As with tradition, Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Leon gave us our Christmas money to spend and we share with them what we bought ourselves on Christmas. Reef enjoyed playing with his money! I know exactly what I'm spending my money on! Guitar Hero!!! My first video game that I will purchase, EVER. It's on sale numerous places tomorrow...the dreaded Black Friday. I'm not into getting up at the butt crack of dawn to shop, but I'll go around noon and see what is still available. We shall see what deals we can get tomorrow.

No comments: