Friday, November 14, 2008

A busy Friday

Today was a very busy day. This morning Jared and I were both packing: I am going to Crete for the weekend while Jared goes to Gothenburg to go hunting. I substituted at Pershing from 11:30 - 3:15 with 4th graders.

Then on to Bryan LGH hospital to see Breanna and Pat's new babies, Max and Oscar. Oscar Dean Prochnow was born at 1:02 pm via C-section and weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 19 1/2 in. tall. Maxwell Thomas Prochnow was born at 1:03 pm via C-section and weighed 5 lbs 11 oz and was 19 in tall. They are not identical twins, but look similar. Very cute! Of course I packed my camera for the weekend, but it was in the bag that mom took to Crete with her! I will have pictures of the boys soon. It was sooo cool finally meeting them.

After the visit to the hospital (I also met Alisha there so we could visit Breanna together) it was off to Crete. Grandma and Grandpa Mundt were at mom and dad's house when I got there as they had to see their great grandson! We had a good time chatting together. Tomorrow awaits a football game and lots of activities!

No comments: