Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

No, I didn't get up early....well, technically I did, but not because of shopping. Reef had a rough night last night and decided to get up 3 times, so I could've ran to Wal Mart at 4 am to see what kind of door buster deals they had for me, but I decided to go back to bed once I got Reef back to sleep.

We headed up to Lincoln to stop at Toys 'R' Us before going to Dan and Courtney's for the CU v. NU game. They had guitar hero when we got there at 12:30 and Jared found a game for himself as well. Now we only have Reef's money to spend. Hmmm....what does a nearly 6 month old really NEED? NOTHING! :) We'll find something that he'll enjoy!

We had a good time at Dan and Courtney's eating a Fried turkey, scalloped potatoes, cranberry salad, cheesecake and pumpkin pie! The game was really good too. Jason, Emily & Ethan, Dan, Courtney & Renae, Joe & Ivy, Caitlyn and us enjoyed getting together and I think it will become a tradition as Dan has gotten us together the past couple years doing this!

No comments: