Saturday, November 22, 2008

A VERY busy Saturday

Today was very busy. We had great grandma Rohrs' 84th bday party, Christmas shopping, and a bachelorette party.

First off, Jared's dad's side of the family met at The Upstream for lunch in honor of Grandma Glennie's 84th bday. We had a good time with food, family and CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! yum, yum. After lunch was over, Jared, Reef, Rick and Cyndi headed back to Lincoln to spend the afternoon/evening watching football and spending some time together while I stayed in Omaha to do some Christmas shopping (I didn't get much accomplished), eat supper with Lindsay and then head to Nikki's for her bachelorette party.

I had planned on coming back to Lincoln when the girls were heading out to the bars, but Reef was fast asleep at Grammy and Grampy's and Jared assured me that the 3 of them could handle it and for me to have a good time. I ended up having a pretty good time at the Piano Bar with the bachelorette party and spent the night at Lindsay's.

It was a long, but fun day.

No comments: