Sunday, November 23, 2008

Deer Heads and HuHot



We headed over to Joe and Ivy's this afternoon to spend some time together and for Jared to cut off the antlers of his deer (that had been in Joe & Ivy's backyard for a week.) Of course chopping the antlers didn't take long so we got to chat and decide what we were doing for dinner. They had some gift cards so we chose from them. HuHot it was. I hadn't been there for long and I hadn't eaten much today so I figured it would be a great mix. We also invited Jeff, Kristy & Faith as they were the ones who gave Joe & Ivy the gift card.

While we were at HuHot Ivy and I ran into many people we knew. Ivy saw a bunch of swimmers past and present while I saw my friend Becky (Bohuslavsky) Benedict and her family and my former employer Dawn Robinson and her family. It was good to see them both as it'd been awhile. They couldn't believe how big Reef was getting and their kids had grown as well.

No comments: