Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Twins!!!

Oscar and Max Prochnow (4 days old)

Today Reef and I were busy. It was my day off (since Rick and Cyndi get back today, I was still without a babysitter so I took a day to myself.) and I wanted to get lots done. For starters I took a shower! Amazing, I know. Then Reef and I navigated our way to Wal Mart to go grocery shopping. Pine Lake is now closed from 84th to 95th so our "normal" routes to Wally world were closed. When we got home Reef played in his jumperoo while I made a lasagne and banana muffins to take over to Breanna and Pats.

After that we were going to run some errands, but I had to check on my car first. It still was getting worked on so I needed to get a rental. That took about 45 minutes out of our day while they came and picked us up and then we got settled into the Ford Explorer.

Then on to Breannas. The boys were just perfect. They slept the entire time we were there, but Reef was showing off! Reef looks HUGE compared to the tiny twins. Oscar was weighing in at 6 lbs 5 oz and Max was 5 lbs 4 oz when they left the hospital at about 1:30. From the picture it looks like Max is bigger, but he just has a squishier face and Oscar's face is longer.

Here is a picture of Reef with his new hat that Breanna is letting us borrow for the winter because there is NO WAY it could fit on her boys' heads! I call this picture "a hunting tribute." Check out the shoes and onesie. SO grown up!

No comments: