Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bachelorette

Me and the bachelorette!!!


Tonight was my friend Lindsay's bachelorette party in Omaha. I decided it would be best for me to stay at her house instead of driving home late. I ended up having a really good time catching up with old friends and meeting new friends. It's going to be a real party at the wedding if us girls have any say! We started out at a scrapbooking place which turned out to be really fun. I really want to start making Reef a scrapbook of his first year and so on. We went back to Lindsay's for some drinks, cake, games and presents. Of course being away from my boy, I had to find time to pump, so I made sure the girls didn't do anything without me!
The bachelorette posing while riding

We went to The Upstream for supper (and to catch the game!) then on to tackle a few bars. We had a good time at The Stumble Inn where a few of us rode the mechanical bull. I'd never done that before so I definitely had to give it a whirl. Although I took pictures of my friends riding, I forgot to have them take pics with my camera, so I will have to get some from my friends cameras! I'm sure I look really great!

Jen looking good trying to stay on.

Nikki showing off...I think she's done this once or twice!

After the bull experience we chugged a beer and moved on to our next spot, Lit. These first two bars really weren't that crowded and we chalked it up to the game, but our third bar, which was right next door to Lit was crazy crowded. I can't for the life of me remember the name, but it's okay, we had a great time. We closed down the bar and headed back to Lindsay's for some more female bonding. I don't think some of us went to bed until 2:30 or 3:00. Boy was I not used to that. I still woke up at 8:30 because I had to get rid of some milk that was filling to the brim. All in all it was a great time! I can't wait for the wedding on October 10th!


Clockwise from bottom left: Jen, Lorri, Anna, Lindsay, Natalie, Nikki, Me, Steph, Rachel (not pictured: Mallory & Alexa, for they are youngin's and can't go to bars yet!) This is at Lit.

No comments: