Sunday, September 21, 2008

The cabin

Mom and Reef hanging out on the patio.



We had a great time this weekend at my parents cabin. We forgot to take pictures of the actual cabin, but we will be back soon! We had a relaxing supper and drinks on Friday night. My great aunt & uncle also have a cabin out there so we were able to hang out with them as well.

Dad and Jared relaxing Sat. morning (please excuse Jared's finger!)

Saturday brought a BIG breakfast of pancakes, eggs & bacon. Boy were we stuffed!!! We ended up just having small sandwiches for lunch because we ate so much! Dad took Jared & I fishing with Uncle Doug's boat while mom stayed back with Reef. We were going to take Reef on the boat, but it was awfully sunny and we didn't bring a hat for him. We ate burgers at Uncle Doug & Aunt Carol's and boy were they tasty! We headed back home for a relaxing evening out on the patio watching the blaze in the new fire pit dad bought this morning! It got pretty chilly so I had my sweatshirt on, long socks up to my capris and a blanket wrapped around my legs!

Reef almost rolling from back to front...darn shoulder!!

Sunday was another relaxing morning and we pretty much just grazed. We all packed up around 2 and were headed home by 3 ( the boys had to take the boat out and store it in Uncle Doug's garage for the winter.) Reef slept nearly the whole way home and only woke up once while we fueled up. What a good boy!

Grandma giving a little help while I eat my toes.

No comments: