Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween costumes...



So we tried on the hand-me-down costumes Cousins Matt & Jen gave us. I'm not sure they are going to fit Reef in a month as they were pretty snug tonight! The legs are where we need some more room! They are 3-6 month costumes, so you would think a 3 1/2 month old (a little over 4 months on Halloween) would fit in them, right? I'll let you decide which is cuter! I'm kinda partial to the giraffe, just because I LOVE giraffes and it has a cute hood, but the frog is super cute with the little hat (I did have to practically yank it on his head though!) It's not like we are going to be trick-or-treating for a long time, we're just going to hit up some of our neighbors we know, probably Jeff & Letti's and Di & Ken's.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am glad that you commented on our blog so that I can now follow yours! I am quite addicted to this whole blog thing. Anyway, my vote is for the giraffe!!!