Thursday, September 4, 2008

FINALLY!

So I finally got "hired" to sub in the LPS system. It took them 4 weeks and a day to get everything processed. Pretty ridiculous since I've been in the system for nearly 4 years! Not to mention actually having a teaching contract last year....hmmmm....doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I'm probably okay to hire. Anyway, I have been so anxious to get back into teaching, I really do miss it, but as I sat thinking today that I could have a job tomorrow, I got sad. I really am going to miss my baby boy. I am, however, VERY thankful that we have a wonderful babysitter lined up (Grammy Cyndi!) and am not worried about his care. I'll just miss his smiles and babbles, and his wonderful baby smell. The snuggles he gives when he's getting tired and the squeals he has when he's excited.

I'm also nervous about finding places to pump and working everything out in that sense. I'm sure it will fall into place and go just fine! If you know any teachers in the LPS system, give them my sub id # 12508 and tell them to request me!

No comments: