Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zoo fun




Today was Reef's first zoo experience and I think he had a great time. We went up to Omaha to the zoo with Erica & Claire and met up with Jenn, Jackson, & Joe. It was a good time had by all. The babies did pretty good and Jackson, being the typical nearly 3 year old was a ball of energy. I through everything together so fast I forgot my camera, so Erica and Jenn took a few pictures for me! We took a picture of Reef by the living coral reefs and also by a gorilla. They should turn out pretty good. I know the mommies had a good time! It was funny coordinating 3 breast fed babies schedules, but for the most part, they all ate at the same time. The monkeys and giraffes are always my favorites, and I couldn't really tell what part Reef enjoyed besides lunch time! I know he was entranced with the jungles foliage and didn't like the dark areas that were inside the aquarium, but besides that, he was a happy go lucky guy. Claire did win the best behaved baby award by being happy the entire trip, but Joe & Reef did a nice job as well. This will be the first of many Timperley/Rohrs outings!!!

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

You win---you blogged first :) haha! FUN DAY!