Saturday, September 27, 2008

First night away from my little man


As I mentioned, I went to Lindsay's bachelorette party tonight while Jared & Rick enjoyed the football game and Cyndi and Reef got some more bonding experiences at Melichar's while tailgating! It was hard leaving him, but I figured I had to start sometime and it was a good cause. We decided to have Reef stay at Rick & Cyndi's because he would be asleep already and they wanted to enjoy him and show him off at church on Sunday. Reef had a good time as always and had his first shower with grampy Rick. Rick said he didn't cry, but he wasn't too sure of it. He's a water baby, so I'm sure he will get used to it and LOVE it, just like his baths. He slept good for them and was just an easy going guy as usual. I won't be ready for another overnight for awhile, but it was a good start!

No comments: