Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The results


I forgot to mention that my little boy now weighs 14 lbs 2 oz and is 25 1/4 inches long!

So I set my alarm last night for 1:10 am, but my internal clock woke me up at 1:04 am. AMAZING. I crept into Reef's room and got ready to feed him (read: got my boob ready! :) I gingerly picked him up and sat in the glider. When he got close enough to smell the milk, he smiled in his sleep and latched right on. She was right, these babies know what to do! We rocked in sleepy silence for about 10 minutes and I put him back down in his crib. I slipped back into bed and was back in dreamland 5 minutes later. He slept until 6:15 (he went to bed at 7:30!) and was ready for the day after his morning meal. I got a sub call at 6:35 and we were out the door by 7:15. What a morning! I must say that even after that 10 minute feeding at 1 am, I could tell my milk supply had already increased as I pumped today at Park Middle School ( 6th graders~! Yikes! They were really well behaved and I even knew some of the Everett 5th graders from last year.)

The picture is from tonight ( and I hate how you can't rotate the pictures...it "smartly" does it for you, but isn't always right.) Reef had a sleepy day and was zonked at 6:30 tonight. I think he may have caught the slight cold I had this past weekend. I just can't keep my kisses away from that cute little boy. Can you blame me? I just hope it goes away by Friday as we have his 3 month pictures scheduled at JC Penney portrait studio! I hope all goes well for these professional pictures...he always does fine for my mommy portrait studio!

No comments: