Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas EVE


This afternoon and evening we had Christmas with the Rohrs'. We went to church with Rick and Cyndi and then back to their house for yummy food and of course PRESENTS!!! Reef was super excited about opening presents and we captured lots of video of his FIRST Christmas. I will download those later!

My favorite gift from Rick and Cyndi was my Willowtree Nativity Set. I am SOOOOO excited about it, but am refraining from setting it up this year since the season is nearly over. Next year though...come Thanksgiving, you will see it up! Jared got loads of gator things, and I'm sure his Tim Tebow autographed picture was one of his favorite gifts. Reef has been loving all his gifts, and we've been having a blast watch him grow and navigate the house and play with his new toys.

What a wonderful season.

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

I swear he looks like a different baby in every picture!!! OH-and I have that Willow Tree set too--TOO CUTE!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!