Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rolling, Scooting, Crawling, Bear Crawl



So Reef is officially a mover now. After several months of rolling, about a month of scooting (backwards mostly), we are now on to crawling! We have only taken a few "steps" forward, but I'm sure in NO TIME he will be into everything!

This morning after I took a shower, Reef was playing in the hallway while I was getting ready. He was scooting and crawling around and found the door stopper, you know the boingy thingy that stops your door from making door knob holes in the wall! He was FASCINATED with it, and I was happy that he was occupied, although in the back of my mind I thought for sure he was going to pinch his little finger. He didn't!

He gets into the bear crawl *hands and toes* position, but doesn't move yet. He's getting to be SUCH a big boy!

No comments: