Friday, December 12, 2008

SOOO BIG


So Reef can't pull himself up in his play yard yet, but if you stand him up, he'll be there for quite some time. He is currently a little beaver, gnawing at everything he can get to. On Monday the Dr. said he probably would have a tooth or two by Christmas....we'll see. He is getting to be such a mover...just not forward yet. Circles and backward are his thing right now. Too soon will he be crawling around and getting into things we haven't baby proofed yet. It's on my list to do over break...I swear!

In other news, he is doing much better since getting diagnosed with the minor ear infection, but his bed times are still TOO LATE for me. It's been consistently between 8:30 and 9:30 and my little boy needs more sleep than that. Or maybe it's me...hmmmmm. Anywho, hopefully when we start solids next week that will change. Please???? More details later!

No comments: