Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ugly Christmas sweater party!



We had our friends over for a little Christmas get together and I decided to ask people to wear "ugly" Christmas/Winter sweaters. I've always seen and heard of people having these parties, but we've never been to one or had one. Of course, with many of our skeptical friends, not very many showed up wearing them. Next year more people said they'd show up with some funny shirts. I had a blast wearing one of Cyndi's old homemade sweatshirts, while Jared wore one of her old red and green sweater vests. My friends Bethany and Shylynne joined in the spirit by borrowing a couple of B's sisters vests.

We enjoyed the night talking, eating, playing games (guitar hero and others!) and just hanging out. Reef had a late night as he didn't want to miss out on all the fun. He went to bed around 9:30 and then decided to wake up around midnight as some of our friends were leaving.

Jared and Joe partied hardy all night long and played video games until nearly 4:30 am! What a bunch of crazies. Ivy and I were smarter and went to bed around 1.

I think this will definitely be a new tradition to have.

No comments: