Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No work for mommy...



I don't know why Tuesday's are sooo slow and there aren't many jobs, but I get to spend the day with my boy today! I waited until 11:30 at home, just in case I would get an afternoon job, but none came. First stop Target. We are running low on diapers and Target always has good deals. They have the huge boxes on sale for $30 and if you buy 2, you get a $10 gift card. Can't beat that, unless you're me and have a $10 off coupon! You have to be thrifty when the jobs aren't as plentiful. Even if they were, I'd still be thrifty!

Next stop, Gateway (yes, I still call it gateway) Mall to get some exercise and to see if there are any good sales. There were a few good ones, but nothing I couldn't live without so we left empty handed.

On to Breanna's. Since we were so close we had to stop by and see the twins. They were having an excellent day and we had a good time for a couple hours. All 3 boys even let us have mommy time by taking a nap at the same time! We decided it was time to go when Reef was needing another nap and was getting quite cranky.

Pictured: Reef loving his shoes (He has approx. 8 pairs of shoes that fit him right now from Robeez to camo shoes to mini Nike's) Not sure why a 5 1/2 month old has that many shoes, but I guess people just can't resist the teeny shoes (by the way Reef is wearing a size 2-3 shoe!)

Reef checking Max out. Reef's still not sure about those teeny babies and their small cries!

No comments: