Monday, February 2, 2009

2 out of 3 AIN'T bad

I hope I'm not offending anyone with the word ain't...I never use the word and thought it might stand out as a post title. Anywho...Jared ended up getting sick around 4 am but it luckily doesn't seem to be as bad as I had it. He says it's been up and down, and most of the day he's been watching movies and napping whereas I was sleeping the day away...or trying to, it's hard when you are the breast feeding mother of a child to get a whole day of recovery! Also, after being sick my milk supply is slowly increasing from being WAY down the past couple days.

Hopefully a good night of sleep for everyone will whisk the germs from our house and Reef won't get this lovely stomach bug. I think I'd better go to the store and get some Lysol to do some HEAVY cleaning tomorrow! FUN, FUN...just what I wanted to do. Oh the life of having a family! I wouldn't change it for anything.

Sorry their haven't been pictures lately...I"m sure you understand with the illness and all. I'll try to post some soon!

No comments: