Friday, February 13, 2009

SNOW DAY!



I was supposed to sub today at Lakeview, but lo and behold, LPS actually had another snow day! It is bittersweet because I get to spend the day with Reef, but usually on the days I don't have to work we are out and about, exploring the city! Maybe if the snow stops later this afternoon we can still do a little exploring...I had planned on going back to the mall and getting some really cheap picture frames at this little shop that is going out of business. Today is the last day and they have some excellent framed art *which I would take the art out of to put our pictures in* for $5. You cannot get these 8 x 10 frames for that cheap, especially the quality!

Happy Friday the 13th! And enjoy the "wonderful" weather we have today!

1 comment:

sburesh said...

The whole church is so pretty. We go to St. Joseph Catholic church on like 77th & South.