Friday, February 6, 2009

Visit to Crete

Today Mom and Dad watched Reef while I went to work at Lakeview. We met at the Crete exit off Hwy 77 because it's about 1/2 way for each of us. I headed down to Crete after school and Jared followed when he got off work.

It was a pleasant day when I got to Crete, so mom, dad, Reef and I went for a short walk. We visited until Jared got there and then we went over to the Country Club for an FAC. It was good seeing all my old golfers (I worked there my college summers) and showing off my baby!

Reef decided to be a pain in the sleeping department and was awake from 2-3am nursing on and off but refusing to be put back into the pack and play to sleep. I think we will just have to put a blanket on the floor from now on, because he seems to get better sleep that way. He woke up 2 SHORT hours later at 5 and we got about a half hour of sleep in the chair but again he refused to be laid back down. I finally threw in the towel around 6:45 and we were up playing as quietly as a 7 month old can! Mom came downstairs around 7 and I took a snooze on the couch from 7:15-8:15.

Gotta love those crazy nights! NOTHING ever prepares you for them...NOTHING!

No comments: