Friday, February 27, 2009

Reef goes BONK!



Reef and I went out to lunch with Lindsey today (Carlos O'Kelley's!) and had a great time chatting and eating yummy mexican food! I let Reef try my rice, but he DID NOT like it! After lunch we went grocery shopping and then headed home. It was a pleasant afternoon.

This evening we had a "girls night" with kids at Breanna's. Jared got to stay home and relax, watch movies and play video games while Reef and I played at Breanna's. It's so convenient for her to host since she has the most kids! We enjoyed DaVinci's 5 cheese pizza and some wine and just time to let loose! Reef was cruising around the coffee table chasing after Ella having a good time when she stopped and wanted me to help her with a blanket. I was helping her fold it when Reef took a couple steps toward the blanket and all of a sudden Ella let go of her side and Reef went BONK onto a wooden rocker. OUCH! He surprised me by not screaming that much and was comforted by good ol' "boob milk." I thought it was just the little scratch under his eye when Dez told me to check out above his eye and sure enough there was a small goose egg. I put an ice pack on it right away and it really helped.

He did NOT sleep well tonight and I can understand why! In the morning he just had a small bruise and no bump! These pictures are from Saturday afternoon and you can barely see the bruise! I'm sure this will be the first of many!

No comments: